Is Shipping Free?
Yes! Free standard shipping for Australia and New Zealand.
- Orders are packed and shipped on weekdays.
- Orders made on the weekend will be packed and shipped the next business day.
- Parcels are sent with Australia Post and are tracked. You can speed up the delivery of your order by opting for 'Express Post' at check out.
- International shipping is available for a subsidised flat fee and is tracked and sent via Australia Post.
- Delivery is within 3-14 working days, depending on where you are in the world!
What Size Should I Order?
Our Shoes are Australian and NZ Standard Sizing. Click through to SIZING to see more
Is Exchanging Easy?
Yes! We want you to be happy. So please contact us if there is something you feel is not right. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
or click through here: CONTACT
- We will happily exchange, or supply a store credit within 30 days of purchase. Please make sure your shoes are in brand new, unworn condition, in the original packaging. We recommend trying your shoes on a carpeted surface. We recommend sending your shoes back to us with a trackable service to minimise the chance of loss.
- We don't cover the cost of shipping the shoes back to us, but we will happily send out your new size free of charge.
- Free shipping applies once only to shoes on sale. If you wish to exchange shoes purchased on sale, you will need to pay all additional shipping costs. Please choose carefully. Refunds and store credits are not available on sale items.
How do I care for my Shoes?
- A good quality nourishing or polishing cream rubbed into the leather on your shoes will ensure the leather stays moisturised and will last longer. You can also use a waterproofing spray if you think you will need it.
- To extend the life of your soles a Topy can be added to reduce wear to the outsole. Your local cobbler or shoe repair shop can help you with this. Wear your shoes a few times before getting a Topy attached so the shoes can mold and the soles can flex to the shape of your feet and gait.
- If your shoes get wet, gently stuff with absorbent paper and leave in a warm, dry place to dry overnight. It is best not to place your leather shoes close to direct heat sources such as heaters and fires as this can damage the leather.